Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cover-Alls are Coming!

You have probably read or seen me talking about Cover-Alls in the last few months – that’s because they were introduced at Summer CHA in July, but they have not yet become available. The boss says that they should be hitting the warehouse soon, so I want to get you all excited about them! I have been playing with some samples and posted a new video. Take a look-see. The really nice thing about Cover-Alls (besides putting together projects fast), is that you can add a whole new spine style to your custom bound projects. My favorite is the flat spine (just ripe for decorating), though the boss likes the Bamboo style. They are all cute! These look so nice on a book shelf. So if you are a fan of custom books, but less of a fan of wire-bindings on your shelf, then you will love these!


Let me know what you think! Oh - and don't forget to leave a comment on the Sept. 26 post for the Teresa Collins giveaway!



P.S. I promise the videos will get better. I am using a company called “Thank Goodness My Daughter Got an “A” in 7th Grade Video Production” Inc. LOL!

12 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

OK... I want some of them!! I have hand made something similar but its a heap big faff and this looks brillaint!! Love the video Nan...

Froggy said...

I want some of those too!! I like the Bamboo style the best...can't wait to see them for sale! Thanks Nan! :)

connie said...

I want some too! Can't wait to see them in the store.

Rocio Gutiérrez Sola said...

ME TOOOOOOOOO.......... I love them....I'm counting days to have them. Congratulations Nan they are beautiful.

Beverley Todd said...

Nope! I don't want them ... I neeeeeed them! LOL

ScrapAddict said...

WTG on the video!!!!

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

The covers and the books are fabulous. Now I want some chocolate chip cookies LOL
Looking forward to playing with the covers ~ Faye

Tish Treadaway said...

Oh, I love the coveralls, I can't wait to try them. What a great gift idea!!! Thanks for the video tutorial, very helpful!

Julie Kelley said...

Oh, Nan!! Those look so cool!!! Can't wait to play with some!!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

I love the way they just slip in the cover and you can replace the pages - what a great idea! I can't wait to get some!

Anonymous said...

Great projects, Nan!

Cindy F said...

These are so dang cool. I'm ROFLMBO about 'a company called “Thank Goodness My Daughter Got an “A” in 7th Grade Video Production” Inc.' You're too funny.