Saturday, December 20, 2008

~ I can't resist...just one more calendar!

I just had to post one more project in December--here is another calendar, this time in a 5" x 7.5" size. Calendars really are great gifts. Once you make one using the Bind-it-All, you'll be hooked!

Want to see more pictures of the sides and base of this project? Click here to see more: Lea's blog. If you make a version of your own using any of the calendar designs from this blog, please post a link back to this post so that we can see your creations!

Happy holidays,
Lea

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

I love that!! I'm sooo hooked on BIA calendars this year!!

Donalda said...

I have to say I was so happy when I found your blog and I have made a BIA calendar but I do not have it all decorated yet, Just ran out of time but you can get what it looks like Here