Sunday, November 15, 2009

Giving Thanks


Giving thanks is an important part of our lives. Every Thanksgiving dinner we all say three things we are thankful for this year. I really wanted to capture that in a mini album so we can remember that even in the hard times we have a lot to be thankful for.





For this mini album I created a library pocket for each family member and had them write on a tag what they were thankful for. I then put a page with one of my favorite photos of each family member in between.






Projects like this can come together easily with scrap pieces of chipboard for covers, and with the colors of fall, why not try the Antique Brass Owires (or the ever-versatile black, like I did here).  This will be a cherished heirloom we can share year-to-year.

What are you thankful for?

5 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

This album is wonderful Fleur!! Love it!

Tish Treadaway said...

A great theme album, one we should all consider making. Thanks for sharing!

pamala said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm thankful for all of the wonderful information on this blog!!! you gals rock! ;)

hugs,
sarah.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is just gorgeous! Oh my, I have so much to be thankful for . . . we all do, and what a great idea to document it! Wonderful!!