Monday, July 19, 2010

Coverall + old map + Modge Podge = Vacation Album!

I simply love Zutter's Cover-Alls. They are so versatile, they come in several different styles and types, and they make great album covers. They can be covered in paper, fabric, they can inked, stamped, drawn on, and in this project covered with an old map. I wanted to make an album for our trip out East last Summer and decided to use a map of the part of the country we traveled as the covering for the Cover-All. I simply cut out the piece I wanted, applied Modge Podge to back and front of paper and Cover-All and covered outside cover.
I also used the fabulous rivets and rivet set tool to apply these metal pieces cut from license plates to spell "2009".
To cover the inside covers I cut a piece of chipboard just a bit smaller than the page and covered it with paper and then applied that covered piece of chipboard to the inside covers. A single strip of paper down the middle of the inside of the spine of the album and you are done!

The possibilities are endless when it comes to Zutter's Cover-Alls! I could see using old papers, magazines, photos, book pages, you see what I mean!!! Happy creating with Zutter!!

Zutter Zisters DT Shelley Haganman

4 comments:

mckinkle said...

oh, Ive not seen the coveralls over here but they look great!

Keryn x

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

This is so, so awesome!

Unknown said...

This album rocks!

Swedie said...

I love maps - what a great album. I saved an old atlas when we replaced it with a new one - just so I could use the pages for paper projects.