Saturday, April 28, 2012

2 Hours To A Mini

Hello scrappers! Today I am going to share instructions on how you can create a mini album about all the things that make me "content and happy!"  This mini is so simple that it will take you no more than 2 hours to complete! 


First, cut several pieces of chipboard down to 3"X3" and then cut several 3"x 3" pieces of patterned paper and adhere them to the front and back of your chipboard pieces using Zip Dry Glue by Beacon. Zip Dry dries quickly and works great for keeping your papers snug against the chipboard. Make sure you put the glue all around the chipboard edge, and the center and then rub your hand across the paper to smooth out any clumps from the glue.

Once your the glue dries, use your Bind-It-All by Zutter to punch the edges of your pages and bind them together with O-Wire. Bind the mini together before embellishing your album because it will be impossible to bind the pages once you have embellishments on your pages! (Learn from me... I know this because I've had this happen to me).

Once your mini is bound, go ahead and gather the embellishments that you would like to use. I find that you will cut the time you put into your mini if you grab what you want to use on your mini first and then once you start creating your mini, stick to what you have pulled out!


And here is my completed album! I love this and I hope you are inspired to create one of your own!


Supplies: 


  • Zutter Bind-It All 
  • Zutter O-Wire 
  • Patterned paper: BasicGrey 
  • Chipboard: Maya Road 
  • Resin: Webster's Pages 
  • Wax seal: BasicGrey 
  • Flowers: Prima 
  • Ribbon: Prima 
  • Charms: Epiphany Crafts 
  • Bling: Teresa Collins 
  • Chipboard hexagons: Pink Paislee 
  • Word stickers: Cosmo Cricket 
  • Sentiment stamp: Catslife Press 
  • Heart punch: Creative Memories 
  • Circle punch: Creative Memories 
  • Mists: Smooch Spritz 
  • Bubble caps: Epiphany Crafts

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Nicole, Love your tutorial.....Awesome!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Great tutorial:) I love your mini! I'm motivated to do this!!!

~ Vanessa W

Alice Pace said...

Love it!