Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Meet Our Certified Instructor: Steph Ackerman

Introducing Steph Ackerman, one of our Certified Instructors!



I am a craft-a-holic who loves nothing better than spending time in my craft room creating. I create an assortment of projects - from cards and layouts to mix'd media and altered art.   My day is just not complete if I haven't spent some time crafting. I have a dedicated craft area where I work and teach a wide variety of classes for the beginner and the more experienced crafter.  I love using assorted tools  (Bind-it-all, Cricut, Sizzix, Spellbinders) plus inks and stamps in my work.  I am a firm believer in playing with your supplies because only then can you truly see their full potential.  I have been fortunate to have a number of my projects published.  I am a  Craft and Hobby Association Designer Member.

To book a class or see Steph's schedule please visit:  http://www.stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/

No comments: